Is this a question you ask when it comes to growing your eCommerce business?
You Want More Sales:
- BUT ... You don't have a niche or know how to find one?
- BUT... You are not sure how you will find more time in the day?
- BUT... You don't know where to start or how to grow your business?
In just 6 weeks you can have your niche defined, your brand developed, your goals set and your marketing plan in place to meet those goals!
You will be guided step by step through a proven system that will allow you to work smarter not harder!
The Niche to Success System is a workshop that is designed for eBay sellers who want to take it up a notch! It will give you all the pieces you need and the help to make it happen!
Now is your chance to learn to do the things that other online sellers have used to grow six and seven figure eCommerce businesses! Oh and we totally believe you should have fun doing it too!
- Danni is the founder of the Niche to Profit Academy and a successful online seller herself
- Danni has built six figure businesses from the ground up using creativity and resourcefulness when lack of startup funds are an issue, including a Quarter of a Million dollar Avon business!
- Danni has been selling successfully on eBay since 1998 and Amazon since 2003. She knows what it takes to not just sell stuff but make money.
What you will get:
- Your niche will be defined
- Your brand will be developed to set you apart in the online world
- You will get your marketing plan in place
- You will set revenue goals and create an action plan to reach them
- We will be working together to keep you focused and on track
You will also get:
- The eCommerce Business Building Toolkit
- Kickstart your marketing worksheet
- A Private Facebook community to work with others going through the steps
- Personalized help not just general advice - we will be working together on YOUR business
- Mentors who have been through the system and know just what you are going through!
Who this is for:
- eBay sellers who want to develop their niche and brand
- Amazon sellers who want to do more than send in products but develop a brand and marketing
- Online sellers who are ready to really learn how to talk to an ideal target market
Who this is not for:
- This is not for anyone who is looking for some easy magic formula - this will be work!
- This is not for anyone who is not committed and motivated to build their business
- This is not for anyone who wants to whine about slow sales! This will be a no whining zone!
Here are some success stories:
Matt Pinquoch – Matt’s Equipment Repair
Before Danni, eBay was a place that I made a little money. I sold some purses, shoes, and some Elmo's along with my mower parts.
The biggest thing now is that I can do so much more, so much faster.
I just looked at April and I had 444 sales. I don't have replenishables, those are pretty much all individual listings.
Before Danni, tax time meant that I got money back, now I owe. (That’s a good thing!)
I really didn't think that this niche thing was the right move, looks like I was wrong. I've said it many times before, I work my ass off, but I am so much happier now, and I love the new freedom of schedule. Thank you.
Gary and Sharon Pleines – Funsational Finds
With Danni Ackerman coaching that started a year ago we rebranded to focus on fun products.
This is a business that my husband and I both run full time as our only source of income.
We have been working hard at our brand on social media.
We have seen this hard work pay off and have increased our sales year over year.
Beth Kelley – Busy Bethie
What I learned from the Danni App Marketing System.! (Last year's version of the Niche to Success System)
I learned how to:
- figure out who my customer is.
- Figure out who "I" am and who I want to be.
- figured out how to direct merchandise to buyers.
- learned the importance of a website and how to create one.
- learned the importance of a newsletter and how to develop one.
- learned how to start talking to customers.
- learned how to organized my day in regards to social media, ebay work.
- learned how to appreciate the customer and provide excellent customer service.
- learned how to work through the fear of being out of the comfort zone.
- learned the importance of being on time, keeping your word and being yourself.
- learned that all of this takes time but is so worth the effort!